Hi all, Microsoft has come with a mobile app, Microsoft Kaizala. Which is an app & service designed for large group communications and work management. We can say it as one of the advanced-business version of Whatsapp may be to fill the vacuum created due to BBMs fall.
Microsoft Kaizala makes it easy to connect and coordinate work with your entire value chain, including field employees, vendors, partners, and customers wherever they are.
With Microsoft Kaizala you efficiently assign and track tasks or collect data with individuals or large groups–even if they’re not within your organization.
Key Features of the app, according to its Windows Store listing Microsoft Kaizala, include:
- Announcement – Make key announcements or share updates.
- Job – Assign jobs to people and track completion status.
- Let’s Meet – Invite people to meetings and confirm their availability status.
- Photo with Location – Share a picture with your current location.
- Quick Poll – Ask a question and get people’s opinion.
- Request Location – Request people to share their location.
- Share Location – Share your location with others.
- Survey – Ask a series of questions and get people’s opinions.
So, guys, this is my first short review on Microsoft Kaizala, comment do you find it interesting, will it be able to get success as BBM once had. Let’s see it rolls in users & how we actually get the experience despite the promises made by Microsoft Kaizala.