Hi all, so Mi launched a new budget mobile with a Dual Rear Camera, Mi 5X.
Eye Catching features :
Dual Rear Camera Fingerprint Sensor 4GB RAM 3080 mAh Battery
Standalone Audio Amplifier 5.5 Full HD Display Octa-Core Snapdragon 625
So let’s talk about it further:
- Mi 5X comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD display and weighs 165 grams, measures 7.3mm in thickness
- Mi 5X comes with 2 X 12 MP rear camera just like Iphone7, one sensor captures standard RGB shots, whereas the other sensor has telephoto lens offering 2x zoom. Xiaomi has added a Portrait mode as well to blur the background in the images. The Mi 5X has a 13MP front-facing camera.
- Xiaomi is in love with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset, and the same chipset also powers the Mi 5X. Coupled with 4GB of RAM and Adreno 506 GPU, the Mi 5X delivers decent performance.
- Mi 5X has 64GB of internal storage, phone has a decent design and is entirely built of metal.
- Mi 5X is almost same or have the same specs as Iphone7 but it supports 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
- Mi 5X comes with MIUI 9 out of the box, which is based on Android Noughat, so latest OS.
- Like Iphone Mi 5X will be available in various color options- Black, Gold, and Rose Gold.
- Mi 5X comes with an anti-fingerprint coating to prevent the fingerprint sensor from wear and tear.
- Mi 5X also claimes to deliver high-quality audio backed by DHS Audio Calibration Algorithm and a standalone audio amplifier on board.
- The only thing I am missing in Mi 5X, is the fast charging feature.
- The Xiaomi Mi 5X is priced at RMB 1499 (approx. Rs. 14,300). The Indian launch of the phone is unknown at the moment. The device will be available from August 1 in China.
So ending this short review, I would say it could be a really good Dual Camera Budget phone if it comes in India, features are awesome in its price range, if it comes in India, it can be the new sensation & hot selling device in the market.
So guys do comment if it satisfies needs of ur dream phone or what seems to be missing on the phone.