The Yureka is the first phone in Micromax’s YU series of smartphones made in collaboration with Cyanogen. The phone is running Cyanogen OS 11 and was source of controversy between Cyanogen, OnePlus, and Micromax in India.
Specs of Yu Yureka device:
- 5.5 inch screen with IPS display and 720p screen resolution.
- Corning Gorilla glass protection.
- 64 bit processor based on Snapdragon 615.
- 2GB DDR3 RAM.
- 16GB ROM out of which 12.5GB would be available for apps and mass storage.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB.
- Based CyanogenMod OS 11 (Android 4.4.4 Kitkat).
- 13MP Rear + 5MP Front camera.
- 4G device (2 Micro SIM 4G+3G).
2500mAh battery and official claims a talktime of 8 hours and standby time of 210 hours.
- Price – Rs. 8,999.
- Ear phones are just awesome.
- Good battery backup
- One of the best mobile with 4G, 3G & 2G connectivity
- Gaming performance is great
- Hardware configuration is excellent..
- Highly customizable cyanogen os
- 64 bit processor.
- 5.5 inch screen (Corning Gorilla Glass protection)
- Camera is not good comparable to redme 1s but as good as redme note
- Heating probems
- Noting unique about the design of the device.
- AUX malfunctioning, no sound.
- 720p screen resolution – If it would have 1080p then it could have been much more better.
Conclusion : The best phone to grab at such a low price go blindly for a budget of 10K.
Note : All info as per personal experience & by 600+ collected users reviews.